Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-content] `none` and `normal` values (for `content` property) are never linkified (#874)

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 02:15:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh, sorry, you're right - I had just noticed that https://drafts.csswg.org/css-content/#normal (from my original initial comment) was a broken anchor, and I assumed it was from a level increase and didn't actually look too closely. :)  (and then later updated the anchor target after updating the link to include the level number)

Anyway - the updated links with `-3` are still valid, and this is still fixed, so all is well.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/874#issuecomment-481506684 using your GitHub account