Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] text-transform's design, intent and reality resolution (#3775)

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 16:46:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
so... I was debating whether to add this to the conversation, but now I feel like I have to.

```
This property transforms text for styling purposes. It has no effect on the underlying content, and must not affect the content of a plain text copy & paste operation
```

is also not a thing that would appear to reflect reality when I tested it.  Chromium and webkit browsers for me seem to copy and plain-text-paste as transformed text, matching the AT (which totally makes sense to me and is maybe a whole other thread I dont want to pull on) but FF does not - which, I guess means that it gets the value for the AT and the plain text paste differently?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3775#issuecomment-479975656 using your GitHub account