Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap] Do scroll-margin-* properties accept percentages? (#3289)

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 22:20:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai IMHO I think the group should give another look at `scroll-margin` accepting percentages as relative to the scrollport, since we also have percentage values in box offsets/insets for a sticky position scheme being relative to the scrollport. I've been playing around with mixing sticky and snap features, wishing they jived better.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3289#issuecomment-478768442 using your GitHub account