Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor-4] typo in text-decoration-skip-ink property name (#3789)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:00:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@nhoizey no worry at all, your pull request looks more than appropriate (although I'll leave it to the editors to do the real assessment :) I was mostly using one of our tools to indicate your pull request is acceptable from an IPR perspective

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dontcallmedom
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/3789#issuecomment-478515973 using your GitHub account