Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Should physical units in specified values in calc() collapse into px unit when serialized? (#3741)

From: Eric Willigers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 01:34:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

I fixed Blink's sort order for getComputedStyle result, the [bug](https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=904805) is still open for specified values.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ewilligers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3741#issuecomment-478407182 using your GitHub account