Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-1] Indicating when a style sheet is script-blocking is duplicated several times

From: Anne van Kesteren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:04:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we'd need to make changes on both sides if we want to reuse HTML's definition. E.g., the xml-stylesheet processing instruction is not an element whereas HTML only talks about elements.

I do agree it makes sense though, especially as they are already out-of-sync.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by annevk
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3103#issuecomment-420905685 using your GitHub account