Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] Rethinking 'text-space-collapse' and 'text-space-trim'

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 04:51:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hi @SebastianZ , I don't mind bikeshedding the syntax of each property, but we can't move values around. The only reason there are two properties here rather than just one is that one set of values needs to inherit while the other one must not. :)

Let me know if you still think there should be some changes here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/448#issuecomment-420882574 using your GitHub account