Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Serialization of a declaration block not idempotent in presence of logical properties.

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 02:21:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There's also the case of the property containing both the logical and the physical longhands (i.e., `all`)... That one's fun, since it's not defined in which order we expand the properties even... I guess since `all` only allows a CSS wide keyword, this doesn't really matter in practice, but...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3244#issuecomment-433264732 using your GitHub account