[csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] Sizing atomic inlines as initial letters

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:10:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
fantasai has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-inline-3] Sizing atomic inlines as initial letters ==
We allow initial letters to be atomic inlines, but the spec isn't entirely clear on how that works. I've clarified that layout within the atomic inline isn't affected by any of the magic, however I think we also want to say that if it has `auto` height, that height is calculated by the initial letter properties. Opening this issue to confirm with the WG.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3231 using your GitHub account