[csswg-drafts] [css-easing-1] Make text more generic (less specific to animations)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 00:42:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
birtles has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-easing-1] Make text more generic (less specific to animations) ==
Splitting this off from issue #1577 which I closed because the spec renaming is done.

We still need to edit the spec so that it doesn't assume the transfer functions are being applied to animations, but recognizes that can also be used for, e.g. gradient easing etc.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3205 using your GitHub account