Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-break-4] Should margin-break: keep also keep the block-end margin before the break?

From: Shinyu Murakami via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 07:30:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think there are may cases where we want to keep margin after the last block in a page. For example, when we want to make some special pages such as title page, colophon etc. in a book, and align the content of such page to block-end edge (`align-content: end` on the block-container) with some margin, the second `keep` value of the `margin-break` will be necessary.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MurakamiShinyu
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3254#issuecomment-439796474 using your GitHub account