[csswg-drafts] [cssom] LinkStyle.sheet to return CSSStyleSheet instead of StyleSheet?

From: Kagami Sascha Rosylight via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 01:54:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
saschanaz has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [cssom] LinkStyle.sheet to return CSSStyleSheet instead of StyleSheet? ==
https://drafts.csswg.org/cssom/#the-linkstyle-interface

>The associated CSS style sheet of a node is the CSS style sheet in the list of document or shadow root CSS style sheets of which the owner node implements the LinkStyle interface.
>```webidl
>interface mixin LinkStyle {
>  readonly attribute StyleSheet? sheet;
>};
>```
>The sheet attribute must return the associated CSS style sheet for the node or null if there is no associated CSS style sheet.

The prose says `sheet` returns a CSS style sheet but the IDL says it returns a superclass instance (`StyleSheet`). Can we fix the IDL to return `CSSStyleSheet`?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3311 using your GitHub account