Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] IDL for attributes

From: fergald via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 02:19:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Final conclusion on attribute names is part and exportedparts.

For IDL, conclusion was to expose part only for now, pending specing a full map-like IDL for exportedparts.

We didn't explicitly agree this but based on earlier statements on how we only have both class *and* classList for historical reasons, part's IDL will be a DOMTokenList from the beginning, not a string.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by fergald
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2414#issuecomment-436849602 using your GitHub account