Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-env] Consider value-level parsing like calc() rather than token-level like var()

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 21:56:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins Separately, when you say...

> My current plan for author-defined env() is to just provide a JS API too (not a CSS rule), so that invariant will be maintained anyway.

Does this mean that for use of author-defined `env()`, we will have to separate out scripts that block the document to prevent FOUC?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3285#issuecomment-436050311 using your GitHub account