Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] How does max-lines interact with descendants' max-lines?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 00:29:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The "what about lines in overflow:clip` part question solves itself if:
* we decide in #1971 that `overflow:clip` creates a BFC, and
* we decide in ##2429 that max-lines skips counting lines in descendant BFCs.

I am not expressing either being for or against either of these, but they're dependencies, so we should look into this issue after we look into these.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2421#issuecomment-376719384 using your GitHub account