Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] decide on forwarding micro-syntax for partmap

From: fergald via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 05:51:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The programmatic API is not blocking anything right now, can we move discussion of that to #2414 and get back to the forwarding syntax here?

Do you have an opinion on whether

<host-element partmap="???">
</host-element>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by fergald
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2411#issuecomment-376405246 using your GitHub account