Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] decide on forwarding micro-syntax for partmap

From: fergald via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 04:35:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

What's the tradeoff between a dictionary of sets and something with an explicit API. Are there operations that dictionaries/sets allow that we wouldn't want or conversely are there operations dictionaries/sets don't allow that we would want and couldn't add later without breaking compatibility? I don't really want to write up an API for something that behaves essentially as a dictionary of sets if I can avoid it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by fergald
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2411#issuecomment-376394372 using your GitHub account