Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] decide on forwarding micro-syntax for partmap

From: Ryosuke Niwa via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:12:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> To be clear, I'm not confused by the arrow, I just find the order confusing.

If the arrow doesn't tell you the ordering, what the heck is the point of having the arrow at all?

I'd object to using `=>` unless there is a strong reason we ought to (and I see none) because it would make the parsing harder and adds unnecessary micro-syntax.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rniwa
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2411#issuecomment-376260542 using your GitHub account