Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Define "content order" for innerText

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 03:25:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> a single text node always generates either 0 or 1 text runs

Curious, is this defined somewhere? At least Blink and WebKit generate any arbitrary number of text runs for a text node. We can change all relevant DOM APIs so that such text runs look like single to DOM APIs, but I wasn't aware it was defined so.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/421#issuecomment-374460894 using your GitHub account