Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Consider changing the definition of getComputedStyle when called from a different document to match reality.

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 23:16:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
+1 to mandating to return the style based on the document the node is attached to.

For nodes that are not in any document, I'm tempted to say we should specify the behavior of Chrome/Webkit and return an empty string for all properties.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2403#issuecomment-370963871 using your GitHub account