[csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] confusing to have both overflow-block and block-overflow properties

From: Cameron McCormack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 01:19:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
heycam has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-overflow] confusing to have both overflow-block and block-overflow properties ==
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-overflow-3/

I think it's confusing that there are both overflow-block and block-overflow properties.  Maybe we can rename block-overflow?  I don't have a good suggestion, but given text-overflow is something equivalent for the inline direction, maybe whatever word fits `inline : text :: block : <something>`?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2849 using your GitHub account