Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-2] overflow: hidden cause extra space

From: frlinw via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 16:28:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
You are totally right about `inline-block`, all browsers behave the same way (extra space below)

My bad, the issue is not related to `inline-block` but to `inline-flex` !!
As you can see here: https://codepen.io/frlinw/pen/WyYgjM
There is an extra space below on Firefox but not on Chrome & Edge

Can you tell me which implementation is the good one ?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by frlinw
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2838#issuecomment-401094358 using your GitHub account