[csswg-drafts] [css-logcial-1] Rename background-image-transform and border-image-transform

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 04:58:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dirkschulze has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-logcial-1] Rename background-image-transform and border-image-transform ==
It doesn't seem unlikely that we would ever allow real transforms on background or border images with rotate, scale, and translations just like on elements.

Either we would (in a potential future spec) allow transform functions along side the currently defined keywords, or the *-transform property names should be reserved for transform functions.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2829 using your GitHub account