Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo] Add a ::contents pseudo-element

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:54:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Features don't really do well without implementor interest, and in this case we have clear implementor anti-interest - @tabatkins https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/588

After reading through the history of this type of feature, I'm left feeling like this most recent proposal solves nearly every issue brought up over the years. And that it's pretty much unanimously a desired feature, except by implementors. @Loirooriol I'm sure you have a lot on your plate, but wondering what you think needs to happen next for this to move "forward"? And if anyone could get preliminary feedback from implementors?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2406#issuecomment-400092180 using your GitHub account