Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade-4] Normalize other common steps in the cascade

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 14:08:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins I think we should still have it defined, it's what's occurring in engines. Then if anyone else comes along down the road and wants to bring in something new (at-apply or not) they can take into account the various other steps and how to resolve them.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1079#issuecomment-399964622 using your GitHub account