Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] request to pick up the css-nesting proposal

From: Jonathan Neal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:30:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Undecided as of yet! Don't get too excited until we get a real decision next week.
> [@tabatkins](https://twitter.com/tabatkins/status/1004517768077570049)

> Well, people not paying attention in the closing minutes were put on notice. So it is almost real now.
> [@svgeesus](https://twitter.com/svgeesus/status/1004522577551769601)

> We didn't get to the topic! We'll discuss it at f2f in two weeks, I think.
> [@tabatkins](https://twitter.com/tabatkins/status/1009880310199144448)

Given the interest last round, is there an agenda label or email or something needed so that this doesn’t slip away?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonathantneal
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2701#issuecomment-399217082 using your GitHub account