Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Percentage tracks and indefinite sizes

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 16:48:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Given that we sometimes should do two passes of grid sizing, where the first pass is akin to an "intrinsic sizing" pass, I think the spec should say explicitly that both passes are supposed to run the algo under "no constraint". And that the grid container's block-axis size is definite and final after the first pass.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1921#issuecomment-399170288 using your GitHub account