Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] Run-in sequences should not be allowed to be empty

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 05:40:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
After filing this issue I started noticing other specs that say "a sequence of ..." and almost nowhere it made sense to include empty sequences. Adding "non-empty" everywhere could be needed technically but I agree in practice it would be noise. Maybe it would be better to define in some boilerplate or meta spec that when a CSS spec says "sequence", it must be non-empty (unless otherwise specified).

Or well, this is a bit nitpicky, it's not a big problem if you leave it as it is.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1663#issuecomment-398982401 using your GitHub account