Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] run-in fixup should create inline-block when parent inlinifies

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 02:27:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Loirooriol That seems like a very hypothetical situation and I can't even imagine why it would occur. If it does, though, we can adjust all the specs as necessary--they are not frozen for all time, just stabilized under current conditions.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1607#issuecomment-398956258 using your GitHub account