Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] List marker position with anonymous first_child which dose not have text.

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:59:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
For the second question above, CSS 2.2 says:
> CSS 2.2 does not specify the precise location of the marker box

so it's explicitly undefined, and it seems CSS Lists 3 doesn't make it clear either, so I guess it's probably also fine that we continue leaving the second question undefined for now...

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2787#issuecomment-397521835 using your GitHub account