Re: [csswg-drafts] Add @media (interface)

From: Jonathan Neal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 22:02:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks, @ewilligers. I do have a W3C account. I tried linking that account to my GitHub account, but that failed because it says it is already linked. I can see my W3C ID in the repo manager, and I was able to “add” the CSSWG to my user, though I’m not sure what that means. I clicked around a few places, and I failed to find definitive answers.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonathantneal
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2742#issuecomment-397452099 using your GitHub account