Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Re "Clamping Overly Large Grids": Perhaps have a minimal required track count

From: dvdbot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:57:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Is there a known ETA when a increase of the limit will be there?
Currently working on a drag and drop grid and using repeat(auto-fill, 0.1px) for my rows and cols but currently Mozilla Firefox limits it to 1887 cols and 883 rows so I can't get the high level precision I need with the rows and columns.

Currently looking into WebGL, maybe that can offer a solution but would love to just be able to do it with CSS-Grid

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dvdbot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2261#issuecomment-397240308 using your GitHub account