Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-logical] Logical properties should be animatable like the physical ones

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:13:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, we should update Writing Modes spec to say "Animation type: none" since "Animatable: no" is often taken to mean "Animation type: discrete" (after we resolved that properties should be animatable by default and only a very small subset of properties should be marked as explicitly not animatable).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2751#issuecomment-397165034 using your GitHub account