Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Referring to the multicol element / container

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 22:31:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hi @rachelandrew, Tab and I made a couple changes to complete this issue (letting you know for future reference, if you need to change an exported term):

- We added an oldids attribute to the `<dfn>` for multi-column container so that old links to that definition won't break with the terminology change.
- We update all the other specs in the repository (except for css-box and css-template which are unmaintained and outdated) to refer to the new terms.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1965#issuecomment-395909583 using your GitHub account