Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] request to pick up the css-nesting proposal

From: Tobi Reif via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 16:46:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> It's just a syntactic manipulation, which can be done with a preprocessor.

I stopped using preprocessors (except when it's decided to use one, eg in a team project).

> This is a place where preprocessors can still add value.

I want powerful and full-featured native nesting, without using any kind of preprocessor.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tobireif
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2701#issuecomment-395819480 using your GitHub account