Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] SIze contain shouldn't apply to tables

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 08:10:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
With table-layout:fixed, you can set the width of the table to less than its min-content width, so that sounds tempting, but:
* you still cannot set the height to less than the min-content height
* what happens when the width is less than the min-content is not fully interoperable

So, I think we still need to exclude tables entirely, including when table-layout is fixed.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2746#issuecomment-395332215 using your GitHub account