Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Percentage of 'text-indent' against intrinsically sized box?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 12:43:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As you say, whether we go against the element or its parent is a resolved question, in issue #2394. The remaining question is what to do when that element is intrinsically sized, and therefore depends on the indent (which depends on the size...).
I think we were getting consensus towards saying that the indent is then is then 0, although using the min-content ignoring the indent was also an option.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1597#issuecomment-395054937 using your GitHub account