Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations] Clarify properties that are not allowed in @keyframes rule

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 08:37:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>From #2737

> Basically, I need to edit V&U before I can fix the other specs but every time I've tried I've got stuck working out how to refactor V&U.

Can I help? I want to fix #2737, and am willing to help figuring out its dependencies. What do you think needs to be refactored about V&U? And by the way, wouldn't sort of thing work better in css-cascade instead?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2736#issuecomment-394989315 using your GitHub account