Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] Dark Mode in CSS

From: Andrea Giammarchi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:04:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@jonjohnjohnson my bad, I thought it was about providing a default dark theme (html/body background and color + dark form elements + different colors links) to let developers start from a standard (vendor branded) foundation, but if I understand correctly, this is just about knowing via media queries of the user is running on a dark mode, right?

It's valuable info anyway, so +1 regardless.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by WebReflection
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2735#issuecomment-394619182 using your GitHub account