Re: [csswg-drafts] Add margin to ScrollIntoViewOptions

From: davidbukacek via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 10:43:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Properties `scroll-margin` and `scroll-padding` looks quite nice.

I have one more question:

If I want to run some action after finishing the scroll animation, then in the case of setting `behavior: smooth` I have no easy way to know the end of the animation.

It would be nice if the `scroll`, `scrollTo`, `scrollBy `and `scrollIntoView `returns a `Promise`. What do you think?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davidbukacek
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2730#issuecomment-394312022 using your GitHub account