Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-4] [mediaqueries-5] Spec no longer mentions case-insensitivity.

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:56:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If necessary, I'm happy to add this in the mq spec, but redundant normative prose isn't good, so I want to make sure we're not covered already. If we are, a note is enough, if not, we should add normative prose.

If you think we are good thanks to V&amp;U already, please explain how, 'cause I don't see how that statements covers us.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2727#issuecomment-394282955 using your GitHub account