Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] request to pick up the css-nesting proposal

From: Tobi Reif via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 17:37:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>  it also just rules out certain nice classes of parsers

The syntax should be nice for its users. I don't think I should have to care about whether the parser is nice or not 😀

> Bounded lookahead is very convenient

I think that the syntax should be very convenient for its users / for web developers.

The potential performance hit should get verified before the API makes amends - the actual perf hit in real-world stylesheets might be negligible.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tobireif
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2701#issuecomment-393954475 using your GitHub account