Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] "Elements and viewports have an associated scrol..."

From: Martin Robinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:21:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think this causes a problem when this definition is combined with step 10 of `When setting the scrollTop attribute these steps must be run:` of [section 6](https://drafts.csswg.org/cssom-view/#extension-to-the-element-interface) which reads:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrobinson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1526#issuecomment-358244961 using your GitHub account