Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo] Add stroke-color and stroke-width to the list of highlight properties (#2362)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 06:01:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@bradkemper We can't add anything that would illustrate the boundaries of the selection area, since that's up to the UA (it's complicated, and not necessarily rectangular). So the list of properties we can add here is much less than “anything that doesn't affect layout”.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2362#issuecomment-450611271 using your GitHub account