Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes][motion][svg] CSS shapes functions with/without fill-rule parameters (#3468)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 18:08:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Since I'm going to be sending people to this issue to give feedback, let's do it via a [GitHub reactions](https://help.github.com/articles/about-conversations-on-github/#reacting-to-ideas-in-comments) poll:

React *to this comment* with the following symbols to express a vote:

- ❤️ (heart) for the outline-shape vs filled-shape system with different syntax for different properties

- 🎉 (tada/party) for the auto vs override system, where keywords are allowed in any of the properties, and override the existing SVG properties

- 👍 (+1/thumbs up) for "I don't care which option, just please pick it & ship it!"

Of course, if you have detailed use cases, other alternatives, or any other constructive comments, please feel free to leave them below!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3468#issuecomment-449760438 using your GitHub account