Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Limit nested pairs of parentheses in calc to 32 (#3462)

From: Gérard Talbot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 20:07:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> That test is a WebKit-internal test, I don't see why Firefox would need to pass it.

I will be submitting that test - most likely modified a bit - to WPT repository soon (say, within 6 weeks). So the test has to be modified somehow so that Firefox is not unfairly penalized (and does not fail) just because it supports 128 nested calc parentheses.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by TalbotG
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3462#issuecomment-449486423 using your GitHub account