Re: [csswg-drafts] Prevent line break after hyphen preceded by space (#3463)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:15:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I have this problem all the time with `-prefixed-css-properties`! But I would consider it a browser bug. The browsers have a lot discretion in determining line-breaking positions. But whoever wrote that code in certain browsers clearly didn't consider this case.

The only reason to add CSS control would be if there was a situation where you would *want* the line to leave an initial hyphen hanging on its own.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3463#issuecomment-449051363 using your GitHub account