Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] if() function (#3455)

From: Matthew Dean via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 20:50:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> That's why I'm so confused by your reaction to this. I would have thought somebody wanting this feature like this would be excited about a demo, even if it's rough, because it proves something about the idea.

Sorry I probably misunderstood and thought you were derailing. I should have asked for more clarification. My apologies.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by matthew-dean
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3455#issuecomment-448739191 using your GitHub account