Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] Segment Break Transformation Rules for East Asian Width property of A (#337)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 04:59:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Who is Ken and can where can we read their suggestion?

Sorry, Ken is the editor of the Unicode East Asian Width spec, and I thought I read fantasai's comment saying she contacted the editor, but can't find now. Probably I'm confused with some other issues, please disregard that part.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/337#issuecomment-448469892 using your GitHub account