Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] #1960 was resolved without consensus and ignoring a number of issues (#3442)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:53:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It turns out that I work across the street from @craigkovatch so we met to talk over some of this, and the possibility of joining the working group. He has a lot of good ideas on other topics as well as scrollbar opinions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3442#issuecomment-448043777 using your GitHub account